This is a made-to-order item. Pick from one of the designs shown above and Jen will paint it upon order receipt.
- Patches will be similar to the design sample but not exact. Every patch is carefully created by hand, which makes each of them unique.
- Patches are hand-painted on upcycled denim.
- Painted with acrylic fabric paint.
- Adhesive-backed patches, DO NOT IRON.
- Washer & Dryer Safe. DO NOT DRY CLEAN.
- Peel the backing & gently place it on the garment. The patch is still repositionable if need be.
- Press down, especially at the edges.
- To get the best results, use the back of a spoon. The harder you press the better it will adhere. Cover with parchment paper while pressing to protect the surface of the patch
- To Finish: Heat the area behind the patch with a hair dryer or put the garment in the dryer on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Cover with parchment paper and press patch into the surface again using the back of a spoon.
Please allow 1 week for patch creation.